At Helios ITG, Inc. you will work with a team of highly talented system professionals. You will work with demanding clients and customers who expect consultants to be skilled at working with technology and people alike.Description:
The primary function of an Analyst I is to drive product requirements from high-level business requirements to actionable detailed product specifications. The Analyst I will define feature sets for existing and new applications or products by facilitating the exchange of information around requirements between all stakeholders.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Writes and maintains the functional specifications for each feature set, using input primarily from marketing, user design, and the development team. The creation of the functional specification includes the functional definitions of the system complete with workflow; impacts to existing applications; and UI design, navigation, and definition.
- Follows the standard development process to make the best use of limited resources (time, money, people) resulting in a stable, maintainable product that meets user requirements
- Accomplishes all of the above in accordance with standard procedures
- All other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Business, or Writing, or equivalent work experience •1+ years of related work experience
- Strong verbal and excellent written communication skills; strong attention to detail
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Strong ability to build consensus; ability to influence others
- Experience with all aspects of the System Development Lifecycle; knowledge of successful software development methodologies and best practices
- Ability to solve problems across domains (business, functional, technical, and operational)
- Ability to analyze complex concepts and describe them thoroughly and precisely
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain large sets of documentation (writing samples appreciated); a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Word or other documentation tools; knowledge of HTML and HTML editing tools a plus.
- Ability to handle change and ambiguity
- Effective in a fast paced environment
- Collaborative/enjoys working in teams
- Collaborative/enjoys working in teams
- The BA would be positioned on few high visible projects, Communications is of great importance.
- Preferably local and should have put a minimum of 4-5 ( considerable) yrs of US experience.
- Technical inclination of BA is discouraged. ( Business side expertise would help )
- Should remain available for 1/2 weeks or more from the time of submission
- Required skills are Solaris and Veritas clustering. Need excellent candidate
Java/J2EE developers with strong Weblogic v8.xx experience. Candidates must have good communication skillsDescription:
We are looking for individuals that are willing to invest a minimum of 2 years supporting the existing RPA application. Our releases typically include a combination of application enhancements and defect fixes. There are minimal opportunities to do new development on this application, so we are looking for individuals who are not expecting to operate as a lead designer or architect.Position Description:
Java/Weblogic based applications. Requires experience with Struts framework and strong technical skills with the ability to hit the ground running quickly.Technology in order or priority
Required Skills :
- DB/SQL - Oracle experience required
- Weblogic (must have worked with at least version 8.1.x)
The Java developer will work as part of a team responsible for improving the existing RPA application to meet the changing needs of our business.
Specific assignments may include application design and development, coding for enhancements and fixes, testing, maintenance and support.Specific assignments may include application design and development, coding for enhancements and fixes, testing, maintenance and support.
Prior experience using a structured methodology Understanding of the software development life cycle Demonstrate experience using the programming languages, packages and software development tools specified Good verbal and written communication skills that non-technical end users can understand The ability to create a positive and professional business relationship with internal and external clients
We are looking for a Java Developer with IBM WebSphere Process Server for a long term contract with our direct client.Description:
- Java developer with IBM WebSphere Process Server experience.
- Good technical Skills on Unix (shell scripting)
- 2 yrs of working knowledge on Informatica ETL & Teradata systems.
- Expertise on Main frame systems
- Good understanding about QA environments.
- Mercator(Data stage TX75) knowledge is a plus.